Sunday, February 6, 2011

SUPER BOWL 45, Packers vrs Steelers



This is the big day, the day everyone has been waiting for.  We all watch the game for are own reasons, is it for half time, football, commercials, the food and friends or all the above.  Myself, it is all the above!  Today we have the full menu pizza, chips and dip, wings (3 flavors), salsa, chicken wing dip, bean dip, cheese dip and many others dips including myself and my friends. 

It has been said that the more people call in to work the Monday after Super Bowl than any other day of the year. If things go well I will be heading North, Monday.  I have learned to use moderation and to pace myself, some may not make it to half time. 

Looks like the Packers are favored by 3 points, everything indicates a close game.  Be safe and have a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost every pool i was in. blah blah blah.