Monday, November 8, 2010

Advance News:Remington Gala Slated Dec. 11th

The Fredrick Remington Art Museum has been a big part of Ogdensburg's Culture.  Many of us take it for granted but as I age I have grown to appreciate it's hidden treasures.  I usually visit the museum once a year and each time I discover something different or something I have missed in previous visits.  I encourage everyone to explore the paintings and my favorite, the various bronze statues.

The Remington Gala is upon us.  This will and has been a great time for all.  The night will include music, dancing, fantastic food, and a silent auction.  Do not miss this event, get your tickets by calling 315 393-2425.

I look forward to another year at the Gala!

Frederic Remington Gala  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great event if you can attend the Galla it is well worth the cost.

Anonymous said...

We have been in the past and it is very nice.

Anonymous said...

The REM is one of the city's BRIGHT spots .